Win a Summer Getaway to Noosa for 3
Fill in your deets on the form given and subscribe to CottonOn & Co. Perks and then share with your besties! You'll get an extra entry for each person that enters via your share link , so the more you share the more chances you have to win!
Review"Win a Summer Getaway to Noosa for 3" is a competition by Supre and has a prize pool of $4,500 for 1 prize. Generours prize pool. Hopefully, we see more of this. You can participate for free in this one. The winner will receive: 4 x nights accommodation in a deluxe 2 bedroom apartment for 3 people at the Sebel resort in Noosa valued at $2,500 AUD (RRP); 3 x summer beauty packs valued at $250 AUD (RRP) from Frank Body; 3 x summer wardrobe packs valued at $250 AUD (RRP) from Supre; Return flights for 3 x people (all must be aged 18+) to Noosa from within Australia valued at approximately $1,500 AUD (RRP) The total prize pool is valued at approximately $4,500 AUD (RRP). The Sebel resort accommodation prize is subject to its own terms and conditions.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
You may also be interested in this:
- Win a holiday in paris and visit capital of France and allegedly a capital of love and romance. Visit the Eiffel tower, see masterpieces in the Louvre museum and take a trip on the river Seine along l'Ile de Paris and Notre Dame cathedral. Win a romantic trip with dinner on the Champs Elysees and.. - read more
- Get a free holiday in Germany in these competitions. Visit Berlin the hip German capital with a crazy nightlife, amazing museums and history to experience whereever you go. Go hiking or skiing in the German alps and enjoy Bavarian culture and beer in Munich. Visit castles along the river rhine or.. - read more
- Trips to California are so common as prizes listed on AussieContests that we thought we need to share some holiday ideas to make the choice easier. Usually, national parks are not the main.. - read more
- Win an amazing holiday in Ireland for two. Tourism Ireland has got a great competition right now that I just have to tell you about. The prizes, a trip to Ireland, is very nice of course, and to.. - read more
- We know you guys like campers a lot, so don't miss out on another chance to win your own great camper! This is a Jayco Hawk OutbackCamper Trailer inclusive of all on road costs and dealer delivery... - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Summer Getaway to Noosa for 3 "
according to the competition's organizers.1). The promoter of this promotion is Supre Pty Ltd (“the Promoter”) (ACN 002 927 773) of 14 Shepherd Court, North Geelong, Victoria 3215. 2). Entry is free and open to individuals with a minimum age of 18 years old who live within Australia and are able to travel outside of school holidays or major events in Australia (“Eligible Entrants”). Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and the suppliers and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter. 3). This competition commences on 3am AEST on 20th October 2019 and ends at 3am AEST on 25th November 2019 (“Competition Period”). Eligible Entrants may enter 1x (once) only, however referring friends who then enter the competition will result in 1 (one) additional entry per referred friend. Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected responses will be deemed invalid. 4). To enter this competition, Eligible Entrants must, during the Competition Period: 5). Sign up to the Supre newsletter using the competition form on the Supre website https://supre.com.au 6). Referring friends that then enter the competition will grant the Eligible Entrant additional entries into the competition. Entrants will receive one (1) additional Entry for each referred friend that enters the competition during the Competition Period. 7). To receive an additional Entry Eligible Entrants must follow the below steps: During their Entry into the competition, share the “refer a friend” link on the competition form. Eligible Entrants will be directed to a pre-filled email, asking their friend to sign up to the Supré newsletter. This email will be sent from their own email-address. Eligible Entrants must enter their friend’s email address in the “to” field. Eligible Entrants will be able to update the pre-filled email before sending it to their friend. If the friend signs up to the Supré newsletter during the Competition Period, this will be deemed a successful referral and the Eligible Entrant will receive an additional Entry into the competition. Both methods of A and B being the “Entries”. Individuals who are already signed up to the Supre newsletter at the commencement of the Competition Period, must still complete Step A above to receive a valid Entry into the competition. By entering this competition Eligible Entrants agree to become part of the Promoters database, from which they can ‘opt out’ once they commence receiving email communication. If an Eligible Entrant decides to ‘opt out’ of the Promoter’s during the Competition Period, they will no longer form part of the Entries. The winning entry will be picked at random, using a computer system, from all the Entries (“the Draw”) 27th November 2019, 2pm at the Supre head office in the Chadstone Shopping Centre, Victoria. There will be 1 (one) winner.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers