Win Daylesford Accommodation & Polo Experience Package for 2
To enter simply please enter your details below:
Review"Win Daylesford Accommodation & Polo Experience Package for 2" is a competition by Visit Victoria and has a prize pool of $1,800 for 1 prize. The prize pool is ok but a bit higher would make this more exciting. You can join this comp for free. Giddy Up Getaway And we’re off and racing towards our next competition. Our Giddy Up Getaway gives you the chance to win an ultimate horse-loving weekend. Enjoy the Daylesford Polo on the 21st March 2020, including exclusive access to the open lounge area. Rub shoulders with social and industry elites, alongside some of the world’s best polo players. Stay two nights at the stylish, fully equipped East Street 1 Daylesford provided by Daylesford Country Retreats. Connect with the countryside on a two-hour horse ride with Hepburn Lagoon Trail Rides. Our prize pack also includes coffee and breakfast for two at the much-loved Blue Bean Restaurant and a three-course dinner for two at the acclaimed French Bistro Terroir. Enter now for your chance to win! You could win: Two tickets to the Daylesford Polo Lounge, presented by ThinkMarkets. This fully catered, premium VIP site has limited availability, valued at $770 Two nights’ accommodation at Daylesford Country Retreat East St One of their first comps reviewed by us.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by Visit Victoria and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a Gin-tastic Kyneton Escape (Activities)
You may also be interested in this:
- Join competitions to win cruise tickets all around the world. Win a free river cruise on the Loire and see French Chateaus or on the Rhine to visit German medieval castles. See the Norwegian fjords on a Nordic cruise. Enjoy the tropical waters of South East Asia or the Carribean. Competitions where.. - read more
- The Outback refers to a remote and dry region of Australia that takes up most of the continent. Most people living in Australia live on the coastline, leaving the Outback sparsely populated, but it is home to a large variety of animals, plants and natural features. Take your chance to experience.. - read more
- Trips to California are so common as prizes listed on AussieContests that we thought we need to share some holiday ideas to make the choice easier. Usually, national parks are not the main.. - read more
- Ni hao! Ever been to China? This is a super chance to win a trip to China worth up to $10,000 and it is totally free to enter this competition!
The entry is quite fun and not difficult at.. - read more
- We know you guys like campers a lot, so don't miss out on another chance to win your own great camper! This is a Jayco Hawk OutbackCamper Trailer inclusive of all on road costs and dealer delivery... - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win Daylesford Accommodation & Polo Experience Package for 2 "
according to the competition's organizers.1. The promoter of this Competition (“Promoter”) is Daylesford and Macedon Tourism Inc (ABN 41 624 248 773), located at 120 Main Rd, 3461, Hepburn Springs. (03) 5309 2773. 2. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions. Participation in the WIN A GIDDY UP GETAWAY FOR TWO (“Competition”) constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. 3. Entry is open to Australian citizens. Employees of the Promoter (and their immediate families), or agencies or companies associated with or connected to the provision of the Competition in any way, are ineligible to enter. 4. The Competition commences at 00:00 (AEDST) on Wednesday 23rd October 2019 and closes at 24:00 (AEST) on Sunday 8th December 2019 (“Competition Period”). The Competition will comprise of a game of chance and the selection of the Winner will be by random draw by DMT.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers