Win Daylesford Accommodation & Polo Experience Package for 2
To enter simply please enter your details below:
ReviewWin Daylesford Accommodation & Polo Experience Package for 2 is a competition by Visit Victoria and has a prize pool of $1,800 for 1 prize. The prize pool is ok but a bit higher would make this more exciting. You can join this comp for free. Giddy Up Getaway And we’re off and racing towards our next competition. Our Giddy Up Getaway gives you the chance to win an ultimate horse-loving weekend. Enjoy the Daylesford Polo on the 21st March 2020, including exclusive access to the open lounge area. Rub shoulders with social and industry elites, alongside some of the world’s best polo players. Stay two nights at the stylish, fully equipped East Street 1 Daylesford provided by Daylesford Country Retreats. Connect with the countryside on a two-hour horse ride with Hepburn Lagoon Trail Rides. Our prize pack also includes coffee and breakfast for two at the much-loved Blue Bean Restaurant and a three-course dinner for two at the acclaimed French Bistro Terroir. Enter now for your chance to win! You could win: Two tickets to the Daylesford Polo Lounge, presented by ThinkMarkets. This fully catered, premium VIP site has limited availability, valued at $770 Two nights’ accommodation at Daylesford Country Retreat East St One of their first comps reviewed by us.
Our rating 3 of 5.0 ©AussieContests, 2019-10-28
Tips for joining a Random draw CompetitionCheck out the overview of contest types to learn more on how to enter and find similar contests. Lucky draw or random draw competitions where the winning is based entirely on chance. The winner is determined in a raffle draw where all entries have the same chance. This is the most common form of Australian competitions. One big advantage is that entry is very simple. You just sign up with your contact details and your in the draw to win the prize. Sometimes you have the possibility of several entries which you can do to increase your chances. Or you get the rest of your family to sign up as well to increase your chances to win even more. Because participation is so easy you should sign up to many of them and indeed some compers have a routine to sign up with half a dozen random draw raffle competitions every day. In Australia random draw competitions are actually tightly regulated by the law at state or territory level. Legally these competitions are called trade promotion lottery. These law protects us as consumers as they are made to ensure the terms are not misleading and the prizes are really given out as stated. Also the authorities looking after these licences follow up if there are serious complaints about an errant organizer of such a competition. Given that you may win really high value prizes like $10,000 or even $100,000 cash, a $20,000 holiday or cars worth above $50,000 this really makes a lot of sense. To read more you can read our blog on rules for Australia trade promotion lotteries.
You may also be interested in this:
- There is actually a lot of competitions to win free trips to Japan even thought it may not be the obvious choice for holidays to many. Japan as a travel destination is actually very diverse. You can take the cosomppolitan city of Tokyo, formerly know as Edo, and experience crazy night life. Or see.. - read more
- Bali holiday competitions treat you to luxurious resort or villa stays on the 'Island of the Gods'. Enjoy the landscapes of Bali with beautiful beaches, mountains and picturesque rice terraces. Go on a shopping trip for Balinese arts, souvenirs and home decoration in Jimbaran. Get pampered with SPA.. - read more
- Ni hao! Ever been to China? This is a super chance to win a trip to China worth up to $10,000 and it is totally free to enter this competition!
The entry is quite fun and not difficult at.. - read more
- We know you guys like campers a lot, so don't miss out on another chance to win your own great camper! This is a Jayco Hawk OutbackCamper Trailer inclusive of all on road costs and dealer delivery... - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win Daylesford Accommodation & Polo Experience Package for 2 "
according to the competition's organizers. 1. The promoter of this Competition (“Promoter”) is Daylesford and Macedon Tourism Inc (ABN 41 624 248 773), located at 120 Main Rd, 3461, Hepburn Springs. (03) 5309 2773. 2. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions. Participation in the WIN A GIDDY UP GETAWAY FOR TWO (“Competition”) constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. 3. Entry is open to Australian citizens. Employees of the Promoter (and their immediate families), or agencies or companies associated with or connected to the provision of the Competition in any way, are ineligible to enter. 4. The Competition commences at 00:00 (AEDST) on Wednesday 23rd October 2019 and closes at 24:00 (AEST) on Sunday 8th December 2019 (“Competition Period”). The Competition will comprise of a game of chance and the selection of the Winner will be by random draw by DMT.
© Copyright with Visit Victoria