Win a Summer Picnic Prize Pack
Enter your details to the form now for your chance to win!
ReviewWin a Summer Picnic Prize Pack is a competition by Viral Sweep and has a prize pool of $955 for 1 prize. We would wish for a higher value prize. You can participate for free in this one. Welcome to Indi Tribe Collective. Indi Tribe Collective was born from a passion for creating beautiful and practical products, inspired by an outdoors lifestyle. That's why we're bringing you this opportunity to win the Ultimate Summer Picnic Pack - worth over $950! We have rated quite a number of competitions by this brand in the past. Disclosure of this being a sponsored listing. Even for sponsored entries we aim to provide an independent rating.
Our rating 4 of 5.0 ©AussieContests, 2019-10-29
Tips for joining a Random draw CompetitionCheck out the overview of contest types to learn more on how to enter and find similar contests. Lucky draw or random draw competitions where the winning is based entirely on chance. The winner is determined in a raffle draw where all entries have the same chance. This is the most common form of Australian competitions. One big advantage is that entry is very simple. You just sign up with your contact details and your in the draw to win the prize. Sometimes you have the possibility of several entries which you can do to increase your chances. Or you get the rest of your family to sign up as well to increase your chances to win even more. Because participation is so easy you should sign up to many of them and indeed some compers have a routine to sign up with half a dozen random draw raffle competitions every day. In Australia random draw competitions are actually tightly regulated by the law at state or territory level. Legally these competitions are called trade promotion lottery. These law protects us as consumers as they are made to ensure the terms are not misleading and the prizes are really given out as stated. Also the authorities looking after these licences follow up if there are serious complaints about an errant organizer of such a competition. Given that you may win really high value prizes like $10,000 or even $100,000 cash, a $20,000 holiday or cars worth above $50,000 this really makes a lot of sense. To read more you can read our blog on rules for Australia trade promotion lotteries.
More to win from Viral SweepThis competition is organized by Viral Sweep and you can check out their latest competitions here:
You may also be interested in this:
- Free Flight Centre gift cards are great competition prizes. The Flight Centre vouchers can be used to purchase flight tickets, hotel accommodation, activities and tours, rental car and travel insurance. You can use them at one of the more than 700 Flight Centre stores in Australia. There is also.. - read more
- Thailand is one of the most popular destinations in Asia. Get your free vacation to Thailand with AussieContests. From beaches and mountains to wildlife-rich national parks, energetic cities, and cute towns, Thailand offers something for everyone. Thai capital Bangkok is a must-see destination,.. - read more
- Feel like going to France? Why not take part in this competition, the winner will get an amazing trip with return Air France tickets for two, Renault car hire, nine nights of luxury accommodation.. - read more
- We know you guys like campers a lot, so don't miss out on another chance to win your own great camper! This is a Jayco Hawk OutbackCamper Trailer inclusive of all on road costs and dealer delivery... - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Summer Picnic Prize Pack "
according to the competition's organizers. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the Sweepstakes) is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are at least 18+ years old at the time of entry. The sweepstakes is open to the legal residents of the Australia and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Indi Tribe Collective (the Sponsor) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
© Copyright with Viral Sweep