Win Getaway to Byron Bay for 2
Enter your details to the form given to stand a chance.
ReviewWin Getaway to Byron Bay for 2 is a competition by imbi beliving and has a prize pool of $3,000 for 1 prize. Generous prize pool. and we hope to see more of this! As expected participation is entirely free. This giveaway valued at over *$3000 includes: Two nights accommodation in Byron’s only 5-star villa; Complimentary cocktail at Raes on Wategos Wine Bar; Two Passes to Creature Yoga; A sauna experience for two at Nimbus Co.; Two Massages at Comma; Two luxurious facials from Aesthetica; Dinner for two on one night at The Farm Byron Bay; 1 x $500 flight voucher for you to use on an airline of your choice; One month supply of our incredible Miracle Collagen
Our rating 3 of 5.0 ©AussieContests, 2019-11-02
Tips for joining a Random draw CompetitionCheck out the overview of contest types to learn more on how to enter and find similar contests. Lucky draw or random draw competitions where the winning is based entirely on chance. The winner is determined in a raffle draw where all entries have the same chance. This is the most common form of Australian competitions. One big advantage is that entry is very simple. You just sign up with your contact details and your in the draw to win the prize. Sometimes you have the possibility of several entries which you can do to increase your chances. Or you get the rest of your family to sign up as well to increase your chances to win even more. Because participation is so easy you should sign up to many of them and indeed some compers have a routine to sign up with half a dozen random draw raffle competitions every day. In Australia random draw competitions are actually tightly regulated by the law at state or territory level. Legally these competitions are called trade promotion lottery. These law protects us as consumers as they are made to ensure the terms are not misleading and the prizes are really given out as stated. Also the authorities looking after these licences follow up if there are serious complaints about an errant organizer of such a competition. Given that you may win really high value prizes like $10,000 or even $100,000 cash, a $20,000 holiday or cars worth above $50,000 this really makes a lot of sense. To read more you can read our blog on rules for Australia trade promotion lotteries.
You may also be interested in this:
- Seven competitions to win holidays and exciting activities. Win trips with 7QLD to Kimberley, New Zealand, Ayer Rock and much more. Competitions from Prime7.com.au, Gwn7.com.au and 7qldprizepool.com.au. Attend the Australian open or.. - read more
- Win a holiday to see the Big Apple NYC! The city that never sleeps is one of the most exciting places to visit on earth. Join the competitions and stroll around Central Park, see the statue of liberty on Ellis Island. Some prizes includes activities like a broadway musical, generous pocket money.. - read more
- Ni hao! Ever been to China? This is a super chance to win a trip to China worth up to $10,000 and it is totally free to enter this competition!
The entry is quite fun and not difficult at.. - read more
- Trips to California are so common as prizes listed on AussieContests that we thought we need to share some holiday ideas to make the choice easier. Usually, national parks are not the main.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win Getaway to Byron Bay for 2 "
according to the competition's organizers. Open to residents of Australia over the age of 18. Competition opens from 29th October 2019 at 9am AEDT and closes Saturday 1st February 2020 at 11:59 pm AEDT at the Promoter’s Premises. Winner notified by email and published at Imbibes Instagram and Facebook Pages from Saturday 1st February 2020 for 30 days. The Promoter is Imbibe Living Water Kefir (ABN 49 602 292 053). The Promoters address is 2/7 Grevillea St Byron Bay, NSW 2481.Your data will not be shared with any third party. *Based on typical industry pricing.
© Copyright with imbi beliving