Win American Tourister 69cm Spinner
Win an American Tourister Curio 69cm Spinner in Black. Vaued at $299. The Curio spinner features TSA locks, expandability for extra capacity and dual spinners – it’s a travel essential. All you need to do is giving your opinion. In 50 words or less, where in the world would you like to travel to and why?
ReviewWin American Tourister 69cm Spinner is a competition by Mind food and has a prize pool of $299 for 1 prize. The value of the prize is too low to be exciting. Entry is entirely for free. In this cool competition, you have a chance to win an American Tourister Curio 69cm Spinner in Black. That luxuxry travel bag valued at $299. The Curio spinner features TSA locks, expandability for extra capacity and dual spinners – it’s a travel essential. However, your chance to win maybe higher because not everyone are loved to bring so many things when they go for travelling. We know this brand very well as a promoter using competitions and have listed many of their previous ones.
Our rating 3 of 5.0 ©AussieContests, 2019-11-08
Tips for joining a Random draw CompetitionCheck out the overview of contest types to learn more on how to enter and find similar contests. Lucky draw or random draw competitions where the winning is based entirely on chance. The winner is determined in a raffle draw where all entries have the same chance. This is the most common form of Australian competitions. One big advantage is that entry is very simple. You just sign up with your contact details and your in the draw to win the prize. Sometimes you have the possibility of several entries which you can do to increase your chances. Or you get the rest of your family to sign up as well to increase your chances to win even more. Because participation is so easy you should sign up to many of them and indeed some compers have a routine to sign up with half a dozen random draw raffle competitions every day. In Australia random draw competitions are actually tightly regulated by the law at state or territory level. Legally these competitions are called trade promotion lottery. These law protects us as consumers as they are made to ensure the terms are not misleading and the prizes are really given out as stated. Also the authorities looking after these licences follow up if there are serious complaints about an errant organizer of such a competition. Given that you may win really high value prizes like $10,000 or even $100,000 cash, a $20,000 holiday or cars worth above $50,000 this really makes a lot of sense. To read more you can read our blog on rules for Australia trade promotion lotteries.
More to win from Mind foodThis competition is organized by Mind food and you can check out their latest competitions here:
You may also be interested in this:
- Known as Australia’s most popular animal, Kangaroo has its own island. Nature takes center stage at beautiful Kangaroo Island off the Fleurieu Peninsula in South Australia. Free holiday trip to Kangaroo island to see kangaroos hop along the powdery shores, sea lions and penguins in the.. - read more
- Join competitions to win cruise tickets all around the world. Win a free river cruise on the Loire and see French Chateaus or on the Rhine to visit German medieval castles. See the Norwegian fjords on a Nordic cruise. Enjoy the tropical waters of South East Asia or the Carribean. Competitions where.. - read more
- Ni hao! Ever been to China? This is a super chance to win a trip to China worth up to $10,000 and it is totally free to enter this competition!
The entry is quite fun and not difficult at.. - read more
- We know you guys like campers a lot, so don't miss out on another chance to win your own great camper! This is a Jayco Hawk OutbackCamper Trailer inclusive of all on road costs and dealer delivery... - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win American Tourister 69cm Spinner "
according to the competition's organizers. 1). Entry is open to Australian residents only. 2). To enter, individuals must, during the competition period, visit www.mindfood.com follow the prompts on the competition entry page, input the requested details including the answer in 50 words or less to the following question “Where in the world would you like to travel to and why?”and submit the fully completed entry form. 3). Competition commences on 01/11/2019 AEST. Entries close 10pm on 18/12/2019 AEST. The judging will take place at McHugh Media Australia Pty Ltd, 102/4-14 Buckingham Street Surry Hills NSW 2010 on 20/01/2020 by 12pm AEST. Winners will be notified by email. The Promoter’s decisions final and no correspondence will be entered into. 4). The Promoter has one American Tourister Curio 69cm Spinner suitcase in black to give away, valued at $299.Total prize value is $299.
© Copyright with Mind food