Win Pair of Nitro 180 Maxx LED Driving Lights
Hey, you have a chance to win Pair of Nitro 180 Maxx LED Driving Lights. Simply fill in your details in the online form in the website to go in the draw!
Review"Win Pair of Nitro 180 Maxx LED Driving Lights" is a competition by Woobox and has a prize pool of $2,400 for 6 prizes. The prize pool is already quite good. Entry to this competition is entirely free. It would seem the bar has been pushed ever higher in lighting technology, as the new Ultra Vision Nitro 180 MAXX hits a full 1lux at 1800m! This is no small feat for a completely Australian designed, engineered and made light – down in Swan Hill, Victoria to be precise! Lighting has come a long way over the past decade with technology, designs and the way lights are engineered all rapidly changing. It was not that long ago where the ‘holy grail’ of lighting was to hit the 1lux at 1000m mark. It was then pushed out to 1200m, then 1400m, and now, the team at Ultra Vision have hit the coveted 1lux at 1800m mark. Those cool prizes make this competition really worth to try. So, join now and don't waste your time! We are familiar with this brand and have listed quite a few of their competitions.
Our rating: 4.5 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by Woobox and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win Beginner DIY, Outdoor Cleaning or Gardening Prize Pack (House & Home)
- Win Big Bash League Family Passes (Activities)
- Win Zempire Campsite (Holidays)
You may also be interested in this:
- Xbox is a video gaming brand created and owned by Microsoft of the United States. It represents a series of video game consoles developed by Microsoft, with three consoles released in the sixth, seventh and eighth generations, respectively. The Xbox 360 was released as the successor of the original.. - read more
- Samsung has launched its new flagship phone among smartphones, the new S5. One thing that is different from its predecessor the Samsung Galaxy S4 is that it has a finger sensor and also a larger screen than the previous model in the series. The camera has been upgraded and the battery life should.. - read more
- We proudly present the winner of our members competition Win an iPhone 6s - Tania C was the lucky winner this time!
Tania could hardly believe her luck when we contacted her to deliver.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win Pair of Nitro 180 Maxx LED Driving Lights "
according to the competition's organizers.Entries close at midnight on Friday, December 6, 2019. The Winner will be chosen at random and notified via email on or before Monday, December 9, 2019. If a prizewinner can not be contacted within 72 hours of competition closure, a new winner will be drawn. The winner wlll be announced by email and on Facebook after contact has been made. Entrants must fill in the required details to enter the competition. Competition is open to residents of Australia only. The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered. By entering the competition, you accept automatic subscription to receive updates from Ultra Vision Lighting. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, illegible, or fail to meet the entry requirements stipulated. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.You understand that you are providing your information to Ultra Vision Lighting and not to Facebook. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers