iDrop News are again giving away an 11" iPad Pro worth approximately $1200 AUD. Close date is 17th June 2020 at 11:59 am US time. (No specific time zone given) Lets see if one of us can actually win an idrop competition. Enter now to earn your chances to win! Please complete your details in the online form in the website to begin.
Review"Win an 11" iPad Pro" is a competition by iDrop and has a prize pool of $1,200 for 1 prize. The prize pool is ok but they could do better next time. As expected participation is entirely free. This competition offers a luxurious Apple product. Apple's latest iPad Pro offers far more power than most PC laptops, but is delightfully simple to use. The Liquid Retina display is as stunning to look at as it is to touch. And it all comes together with iPadOS 13, the world’s most advanced mobile operating system. iPad Pro. Everything you want modern computing to be. So, don't waste your time and grab it yours! We have not listed many competitions by this brand.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by iDrop and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a Nike Apple Watch Series 5 (Electronics)
You may also be interested in this:
- Competitions to win large LCD or LED TV sets. Win a Sony Bravia, Samsung, LG,Sharp or Panasonic LCD TV. Some of the prizes even include blu-ray or home entertainment.. - read more
- Samsung has launched its new flagship phone among smartphones, the new S5. One thing that is different from its predecessor the Samsung Galaxy S4 is that it has a finger sensor and also a larger screen than the previous model in the series. The camera has been upgraded and the battery life should.. - read more
- Kathy is the lucky winner this time to get a brand new iPhone, congratulations! The latest iPhone 7 of course - only the best for our winner! It has got some exciting new features like an even more.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win an 11" iPad Pro "
© Copyright with the competition's organizers