Win Christmas DVD Pack & Game of Thrones Christmas Sweater
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! You could win Roadshow’s Christmas DVD Hamper (valued at over $470) to bring a little extra merry to your holiday season. Enter your details in the online form in the website to go in the draw.
ReviewWin Christmas DVD Pack & Game of Thrones Christmas Sweater is a competition by Roadshow and has a prize pool of $472 for 1 prize. The value of the prize is too low to excite us. As expected participation is entirely free. This is an interesting competition to try. You can win some prizes to feast your Christmas Special Day. A comfortable sweater plus a cool film is a perfect combination for your holiday. The prize pool is medium but the value you will get might be more than worth. So, it is really good to try. Good luck! We have reviewed competitions by this brand quite a few times before.
Our rating 3 of 5.0 ©AussieContests, 2019-12-12
This competition is organized by Roadshow and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win Game of Thrones S1-8 DVD Hand Carved Wooden Box (Movies & Music)
- Win Double Passes to Stephen King's Doctor Sleep (Movies & Music)
- Win 1 of 4 The Wiggles Prize Packs (Activities)
You may also be interested in this:
- Bon Jovi coming to Australia and there is many competitions to win free tickets. See Bon Jovi in Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney and Brisbane in December. Music labels, radio and tv stations and the concert organizers are sponsoring tickets. Bon Jovi fans are many and these competitions are a great way.. - read more
- Win music on CDs. Competitions to win classic, pop, rock and the latest hits on.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win Christmas DVD Pack & Game of Thrones Christmas Sweater"
according to the competition's organizers.1. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 15 years or older. 2. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers