Win Two Wool Blankets
Win 2 x recycled wool blankets from Seljak Brand worth over $600! Hate waste? Love ethical homewares crafted for longevity AND sustainability? SAME. This is your chance to WIN 1 x Seljak Original blanket 1 x Seljak Pine blanket. One for you, and one for your bestie — or both for you! Simply enter your details in the online form in the website.
ReviewWin Two Wool Blankets is a competition by Seljak Brand and has a prize pool of $648 for 1 prize. Next time a higher prize pool would do them good, As expected participation is free. This is a good competition to try. It has a medium prize pool in such a unique interesting present. Seljak Brand blankets are made from recycled wool and are perfect for summer picnics, camping trips and cosying up on the couch during winter nights. It becomes perfect with easy requirements to participate on it. So, you don't want to miss this out? Join now!
Our rating 2 of 5.0 ©AussieContests, 2020-01-13
Tips for joining a Random draw CompetitionCheck out the overview of contest types to learn more on how to enter and find similar contests. Lucky draw or random draw competitions where the winning is based entirely on chance. The winner is determined in a raffle draw where all entries have the same chance. This is the most common form of Australian competitions. One big advantage is that entry is very simple. You just sign up with your contact details and your in the draw to win the prize. Sometimes you have the possibility of several entries which you can do to increase your chances. Or you get the rest of your family to sign up as well to increase your chances to win even more. Because participation is so easy you should sign up to many of them and indeed some compers have a routine to sign up with half a dozen random draw raffle competitions every day. In Australia random draw competitions are actually tightly regulated by the law at state or territory level. Legally these competitions are called trade promotion lottery. These law protects us as consumers as they are made to ensure the terms are not misleading and the prizes are really given out as stated. Also the authorities looking after these licences follow up if there are serious complaints about an errant organizer of such a competition. Given that you may win really high value prizes like $10,000 or even $100,000 cash, a $20,000 holiday or cars worth above $50,000 this really makes a lot of sense. To read more you can read our blog on rules for Australia trade promotion lotteries.
You may also be interested in this:
- Competitions to win a Kitchenaid are very frequent due to their popularity. No wonder the KitchenAid Artisan food processor with it's classic design going back to 1919 is the the ultimate cooking help that let's you live your creativity in the kitchen. In many KitchenAid competitions the prize is a.. - read more
- Panasonic microwaves, steamers, fridges and more to be won in these competitions. Win a Panasonic Microwave or Panasonic air conditioning. Join Panasonic.. - read more
- I confess that I have never had a professional food processor.
Thought I didn't really need it, until I saw this one. If we can believe the description it slices, mixes, chops, shreds and even.. - read more
- We know you guys like campers a lot, so don't miss out on another chance to win your own great camper! This is a Jayco Hawk OutbackCamper Trailer inclusive of all on road costs and dealer delivery... - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win Two Wool Blankets"
according to the competition's organizers. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are at least 18+ years old at the time of entry. The sweepstakes is open to the legal residents of the Australia and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Seljak Brand (the "Sponsor") their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations - including New South Wales due to state trade promotion laws. Void where prohibited.
© Copyright with Seljak Brand