Win a Smeg Retro Style Kettle & Toaster
One lucky person has the chance to WIN a Smeg Retro Style Kettle & Toaster of their colour choice! Simply enter your details on the form that available on the organizer website for your chance to win!
ReviewWin a Smeg Retro Style Kettle & Toaster is a competition by Designer Appliances and has a prize pool of $460 for 1 prize. A higher value prize would be something we wish for next time. You can join this comp for free. We join this contest since it's free and the stuff is so tempted to get too. There is no purchase required, so it's worth to try.
Our rating 1.5 of 5.0 ©AussieContests, 2020-05-02
Tips for joining a Random draw CompetitionCheck out the overview of contest types to learn more on how to enter and find similar contests. Lucky draw or random draw competitions where the winning is based entirely on chance. The winner is determined in a raffle draw where all entries have the same chance. This is the most common form of Australian competitions. One big advantage is that entry is very simple. You just sign up with your contact details and your in the draw to win the prize. Sometimes you have the possibility of several entries which you can do to increase your chances. Or you get the rest of your family to sign up as well to increase your chances to win even more. Because participation is so easy you should sign up to many of them and indeed some compers have a routine to sign up with half a dozen random draw raffle competitions every day. In Australia random draw competitions are actually tightly regulated by the law at state or territory level. Legally these competitions are called trade promotion lottery. These law protects us as consumers as they are made to ensure the terms are not misleading and the prizes are really given out as stated. Also the authorities looking after these licences follow up if there are serious complaints about an errant organizer of such a competition. Given that you may win really high value prizes like $10,000 or even $100,000 cash, a $20,000 holiday or cars worth above $50,000 this really makes a lot of sense. To read more you can read our blog on rules for Australia trade promotion lotteries.
You may also be interested in this:
- Every time Apple launches a new product we see lots of competitions coming up for the new gadget. So every new iPhone is a good news! The new Apple iPhone 5S is a great improvement on the previous generations. One of the most innovative features is the fingerprint sensor which allows you to access.. - read more
- The Apple iPhone series is still one of the biggest draws in Australian competitions... - read more
- We proudly present the winner of our members competition Win an iPhone 6s - Tania C was the lucky winner this time!
Tania could hardly believe her luck when we contacted her to deliver.. - read more
- We found a really cool giveaway in a competition by Miss Mel. If you are old enough or have been to Germany or Brazil where they were around a bit longer you may remember the classic Volkswagen Van.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Smeg Retro Style Kettle & Toaster "
according to the competition's organizers. Who can enter open, close, and draw dates and times Age restriction: Entrants must be over the age of 18 as of the date of entry Competition open date and time: 01/06/2020 at 12:01 AM Competition close date and time: 14/06/2020 at 11:59 PM Competition draw date and time: Competition draw date and time: 11:00 AM on 15/06/2020
© Copyright with Designer Appliances